PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Reset a PBX
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text Reset a PBX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In rare cases a PBX had to be reset to get functional again. Symptoms were extensions or trunks that could not register and also music on hold not played any more. If you ever experience such a case a reset can be done by clicking Submit & Start in Personal Data.

01.11.2006 20:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for that. I've been struggling to get a line for over an hour. The problem was that the status showed all trunks as registered (green) but no dial tone.

I think this should be made a sticky to remind us if it happens again.

01.11.2006 21:38 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Reset a PBX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have been able to find the reason for the few hangups that occured during the last days. Nevertheless I have added this to the FAQs.

02.11.2006 16:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: