PBXes » Deutsch » Sonstiges » RE: Nebenstellen direkt anrufen!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gol

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Nebenstellen direkt anrufen! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hallo!

Ist das möglich von einer Amtsleitung die Nebenstellen direkt anzurufen (ohne Sprachmenüs)?

Danke

04.03.2006 02:45 golestani is offline Search for Posts by golestani Add golestani to your Buddy List
Tho
Premium Account

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ja wenn du die Nummer Über deine Eingehenden Wahlregeln direkt auf die Nebenstelle konfigurierst

04.03.2006 09:47 Thomas is offline Search for Posts by Thomas Add Thomas to your Buddy List
gol

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hallo thomas!

man kann nur auf eine Nebenstelle kofigurieren,
oder durch Sprachmenüs auf mehrere.

aber ich würde gerne folgendes realisieren.

z.B:

Jemand ruft die Nummer der Amtsleitung an und danach wählt direkt die Nebenstelle

Amtsleitungnr. z.B : 414313234 und irgend eine Nebenstellen direkt danach (100 oder 101 oder etc.)

04.03.2006 10:08 golestani is offline Search for Posts by golestani Add golestani to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Nebenstellen direkt anrufen! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

siehe auch:
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=108

04.03.2006 13:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: