PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Blocking of Account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Blocking of Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am confused as to what Pbxes wants or policys are!! I asked a question about registering free accounts recently i was told I need to pay for my clients to register them as premium acccounts which I have now been doing. Then over the weekend I went ahead and cancelled subscriptions for premium accounts based on the notice that said if you cancel your premium subscription the account will revert to a basic free account. Most of this premium subscriptions I have run for over 3 months.and the accounts were not making use of the premium feautures. next thing I know is Pbxes cancels all the accounts and proceds to block them all including my own and ask me to pay 50 Euros since I had violated the terms. i have spent the last 2 days trying to contact PBXes since I can only get through to you on the forum , but cannot upgrade to premium to access the forum unless paypal is verified and all my previous verification is out the window becuase you cancelled account and new verification takes 3 days! Plus the email address you have on your paypal contact info is not answered. There is no way to contact you! And then this evening I get email unblocking the account and requesting me to upgrade to premium again. Which by the way I did so i could post on the forum but has not registered so will still not allow me full access!. What exactly are your polices regarding accounts and resellers spell it out clearly ? Secondly you really should do something aboiut contacting your organization. Its unneccesarily difficult in certain situations.

omonla

07.01.2008 21:38 omonla is offline Search for Posts by omonla Add omonla to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Blocking of Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please follow up in the following thread to avoid the same subject appearing more than once:
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1719

07.01.2008 22:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: