PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Incompatibility of Status with Flash Player v. 9,0,115,0
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Incompatibility of Status with Flash Player v. 9,0,115,0 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like to inform the users of the browser plug-in Flash Player of Adobe, that its' latest version is incompatible with the Status display.

The symptom is that the LEDs of all the extensions start to blink and continue for 5 times, after which time they no longer display. The following error shows up after a while, and keeps appearing with a different six digit number:

Error loading configuration file variables.txt? aldope=xxxxxx

The version of Flash Player in question is 9,0,115,0 and a link can be found on the main Adobe web-page.

26.12.2007 02:09 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Incompatibility of Status with Flash Player v. 9,0,115,0 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem has been fixed.

27.12.2007 01:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: