PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: General error in account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bru

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
General error in account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

pbxes support and moderators,

My account does not work now.

- Cannot edit extensions (cannot connect error)
- The clients cannot connect in pbx extensions (cannot register)
- Status menu does not respond (cannot connect error)
- Trunks and in/out routing can be configured normally without errors.

Another account was created to solve for now this problem, but I need my premium account working. :-(

It's possible transfer the premium account to my newer account?

Kind Regards,
Bruno Lima

24.11.2007 13:04 brunojet is offline Search for Posts by brunojet Add brunojet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: General error in account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please have a look at the FAQ (under "WIKI"). You will find how to reset your PBX.

24.11.2007 15:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bru

RE: General error in account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Please have a look at the FAQ (under "WIKI"). You will find how to reset your PBX.

The reset with "Submit and Start" on "Personal Data" does not works... :-(

The problem is in the extensions management, because cannot create, delete or update. And the corrupted status menu.

I did upgrade my another account to premium (voipmasters).

Could you reset internaly my account or transfer the premium subscription to voipmasters account?

Regards,
Bruno Lima

24.11.2007 18:03 brunojet is offline Search for Posts by brunojet Add brunojet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: General error in account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your account has been restored.

24.11.2007 23:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bru

Moderator,

Thank a lot! :-)

The definitive account is voipmasters.

If not possible transfer the credit in brunojet account to voipmaster (increase bandwitdh correct?), I will use the old account for tests during this month and after this cancel the account.

Best Regards,
Bruno Lima

25.11.2007 02:10 brunojet is offline Search for Posts by brunojet Add brunojet to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: