PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Success
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ict

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
ATA Zyxel 2002L After 5 minutes incoming dont work, Only restart helps. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think Pbxes is a nice concept. But then i need it to work with out problems. Case:

Something strange here. i use a zyxel2002L box to connect. All works fine. But lets say when i try to use the pbx after 5 minutes or shorter, there comes a problem.

I can see in the Pbx Status screen that as a test my incomming nummer shows up. So i dial one of my trunks inbound nummer.

But then this is what happen:

I here 2 small beeps and then i get disconnected ?

And if i reboot my zyxel2002L box all seems to work fine for a few minutes ? When i use my zyxel2002L box for an voip provider i never have this problem. So my zyxel2002L box should be ok.

befor i buy a pro version of PBX i need to make this work. Who has a clu ? How to solve this or where can the problem be ? verwirrt

12.08.2008 20:47 ictmatrix is offline Search for Posts by ictmatrix Add ictmatrix to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: ATA Zyxel 2002L After 5 minutes incoming dont work, Only restart helps. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome to PBXes.

First and foremost let me state that, we value everyone's opinion and varied points of view. Having said that, over the past 3 years we have put a lot of hard work into PBXes, and as a result it functions properly for most of its' users.

So, I would respectfully ask you not to judge our work so harshly on your first post, because one type of ATA does not seem to work with our service, but works with another service. 25304 other ATAs, IP phones, and soft-clients are currently working with PBXes, so we clearly have done something right!

We believe our service offers unique features, and once you get your SIP devices working with it, you will appreciate its' extra features and functionality.

We are here to help you get your devices working, as well as configuring your account according to your requirements. This might be slightly difficult and it might take some time to get it right. If configuring your ATA is quite difficult, you might consult with other users in the forum, or you might purchase some Personal Support credits, for someone to work on your case.

Concerning the difficulties with your Zyxel ATA, the most probable cause is your firewall's pinholes close after 5 minutes or so, and as a result the registration to the PBXes Proxy is lost. Try to shorten the re-registration interval to 300 or to 240 seconds. Observe if the issue is resolved. You can also activate the NAT keep alive packets, if they are supported by your ATA.

I wish you success with the configuration of your ATA, and to hopefully hear back from you.

13.08.2008 02:29 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ict

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Daumen hoch! RE: ATA Zyxel 2002L After 5 minutes incoming dont work, Only restart helps. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Diafora,

I did not mean to disrespect you. Like i sad you have a great service !!! My apologies anyway. Thnx for the good support. You where right. The settings you gave me did solve the problem. Keep doing the good Job !!!

Beste Regards,

Ictmatrix

17.08.2008 16:41 ictmatrix is offline Search for Posts by ictmatrix Add ictmatrix to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Success Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You are welcome. I am glad you were able to resolve this issue. Enjoy.

17.08.2008 16:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: