PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Reaching an extension from outside did
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Reaching an extension from outside did Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have set up my incoming rout and I cannot seem to have the system transfer the call either direly or from the digital receptionist.

Also I am having a problem with the caller ID on outgoing routs my provider will pass it on and I cannot seem to receive it. I currently have free pbx loaded on a local server and it works fine.

lastly do you support IAX and if so how do I set up an IAX trunk.

02.09.2011 01:24 acceladmin is offline Search for Posts by acceladmin Add acceladmin to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Reaching an extension from outside did Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

How many trunks do you have? If one trunk, then it's should be easy enough to get it to call the extension, just leave the trunk name blank. What do yuo ahve configured so far?

Regarding caller ID, have you specified the CID in the trunk? In the extension? Is RPID set on the trunk?

I don't think there's IAX.

02.09.2011 15:49 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
acc

RE: Reaching an extension from outside did Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have 9 incoming lines with same provider but I only have one assigned to this service. I need to see the ring through to my extensions before i do any more. I believe I have the incoming did figured out I still cannot get the call to the extension it will go to voice mail and ivr but no extensions.

I have 2 extensions, 1 incoming line, 1 ivr, 1 ring group.
I also cannot get either extension to call the other one.

The rpid seems to work thank you for that.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by acc on 02.09.2011 at 23:58.

02.09.2011 23:54 acceladmin is offline Search for Posts by acceladmin Add acceladmin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: