PBXes » English » Providers » Can't manage alias Trunk from Eutelia
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aut
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.08.2020

Can't manage alias Trunk from Eutelia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Support,

we'd like to manage different inbound trunks in order to have a "personal" number for some agents (extensions).

We use Eutelia as provider, but we have a unique username with different aliases.
We create different trunks with trunk name the same as alias name. But if we try to call different numbers we take always the same trunk. It didn't switch.

Best
Nicola

05.11.2020 12:12 automativo is offline Search for Posts by automativo Add automativo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Can't manage alias Trunk from Eutelia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

How did you know which of the trunks was chosen?

The status display is inaccurate in this respect. You should try with different inbound routes. If this does not work, please record an incoming INVITE message in System Log enabling SIP Trace.

05.11.2020 12:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
aut
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.08.2020

RE: Can't manage alias Trunk from Eutelia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm looking into SIP Trace, but I'm not able to understand why PBX didn't switch from two extension.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by aut on 05.11.2020 at 15:46.

05.11.2020 13:02 automativo is offline Search for Posts by automativo Add automativo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Eutelia can only be registered once with one username. If you need several DID numbers, you need to have them on more than one username.

06.11.2020 12:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: