PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » Digital receptionnist menu option 2 not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
opf
Premium Account

Registration Date: 08.07.2009

Achtung Digital receptionnist menu option 2 and 7 not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since a few days, the option 2 and 7 in the digital receptionnist menu produces an error "Invalid option" even though the option exists in the menu option links to an registered extension.

I have tested

• calling the extension directly -> workng
  • configuring the same extension on a different menu option --> working
  • deleting and recreating the menu -> no change
  • tested all other positions with the same extension from 1 to 9 in the menu configuration -> working, except 2 and 7

The log shows the DTMF command is recognized, but what happens after is a mystery:

Here is the log

Jun 29 10:47:09 VERBOSE[18293] logger.c: -- Playing 'custom/menu_collaborateurs' (language 'fr')
Jun 29 10:47:14 VERBOSE[46392] logger.c: * DTMF-relay event received: 2
Jun 29 10:47:17 VERBOSE[18293] logger.c: -- Playing 'invalid' (language 'fr')

Please help !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by opf on 29.06.2020 at 10:35.

29.06.2020 10:03 opf is offline Search for Posts by opf Add opf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Digital receptionnist menu option 2 not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the detailed description of your issue.

Your digital receptionist contains the following menu:
Menu #9: menu_collaborateurs

Appeler 1 appeler l'extension #206
Appeler 3 appeler l'extension #205
Appeler 4 appeler l'extension #207
Appeler 5 appelle le groupe #3
Appeler 6 appeler l'extension #208
Appeler 8 appeler l'extension #203
Appeler t appelle le groupe #1

There are no options 2 and 7. Did you see that?

30.06.2020 10:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
opf
Premium Account

RE: Digital receptionnist menu option 2 not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your reply.

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
There are no options 2 and 7. Did you see that?

I have moved the extensions that were at #2 and #7 to other options as a dirty temporary fix, but the problem remains if we add any extension to options #2 or #7.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by opf on 08.07.2020 at 08:49.

08.07.2020 08:49 opf is offline Search for Posts by opf Add opf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Please add the options again. You can have the same destinations for multiple options. As soon as they are back in, we can look into it.

08.07.2020 15:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
opf
Premium Account

I just added the options #2 and #7 and made a test; today it's working all good, I can ring the extensions. I don't know what happened the other day...

08.07.2020 15:13 opf is offline Search for Posts by opf Add opf to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: