PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Soho account cancellation and refund
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
max
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2015

Soho account cancellation and refund Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,
I upgraded my free account to a Soho account with yearly subscription to "maxipromo" user.
The account was not used since september 2015 and I totally forgot to downgrade it to the free account by cancelling the Soho subscription. So, it was automatically renewed today. geschockt
I just cancelled the subscription through your Shop page and now I would like to refund the charged value on Paypal, under transaction number 12B427740X486491D.
I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

05.05.2016 12:32 maxipromo is offline Search for Posts by maxipromo Add maxipromo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Soho account cancellation and refund Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When buying the account on a yearly basis you got a significant price reduction compared to monthly payments. We gave you this discount for your commitment to a longer subscription length and higher payment in total. Sorry we can't give you a refund. We clearly state this policy in our subscribe page.

12.05.2016 11:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: