PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: want to downgrade from soho to free
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
skz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.08.2017

want to downgrade from soho to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

recently my free account was disabled despite i only have one free account. so i was forced to pay just to keep using it. i would like to downgrade to free but i'm not sure you won't disable it again for the same reason. i don't understand what is wrong with this account and what makes you feel i have more than one active account.

08.09.2017 01:03 skzn is offline Search for Posts by skzn Add skzn to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: want to downgrade from soho to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Our records indicate that you created more than one account on PBXes.

14.09.2017 08:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
skz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.08.2017

RE: want to downgrade from soho to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

thank you for your reply. the only account i had before was 'nfixpbx' which i deleted prior to migrating to this one (i've got erase confirmation email dated before the new account setup). if for some reason 'nfixpbx' still remains active (though i have deleted it) please remove it forever. i'm going to downgrade to free.

i would kindly ask you to review my current account in your database and remove any previous account links or traces which make you feel i have more than one active account.

thank you in advance.

17.09.2017 12:44 skzn is offline Search for Posts by skzn Add skzn to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

OK, we have erased that info about your former account.

22.09.2017 15:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: