PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Soho account to free
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lrb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.07.2011

Soho account to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,
I just don´t need a soho account now.
How can you please cancel and turn on in a free account?
Thanks

16.05.2017 16:47 lrbc is offline Search for Posts by lrbc Add lrbc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Soho account to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please follow the "cancel" link from our shop page which will lead you to Paypal where you can manage your subscriptions.

17.05.2017 08:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
lrb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.07.2011

RE: Soho account to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello and thank you very much.
I just do what you said, but my account is canceled past one month and don't go to free!
Why?
Thanks in advanced.

17.05.2017 15:27 lrbc is offline Search for Posts by lrbc Add lrbc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Please be aware that you can only have one free account. Shall we delete your second account 'imporsale'? Please answer by email to presse@i-p-tel.com because you can't post as a free account.

19.05.2017 16:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: