PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Call transfer issue only on www1
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
are
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.10.2007

Achtung Call transfer issue only on www1 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
we have a small office with 4 extensions. 2 extensions are Grandstream GXP1625 IP phones, 1 is a Cisco SPA942 and 1 cordless Gigaset A510IP.
We have notice that since some weeks, both Grandstream's had problems with attended transfer.
When we try to make an attended transfer, the transfer failed and the caller was lost.
All the tests have been made: reset phones, new firmware installed, some settings changed but the Grandstream's phones had always the same problem: no attended transfer (only manual operation worked: ##).
The other phones worked perfectly.
Today I played the last card: changed the server to www3 (from www1) and magically all problems have disapppeared!
What's happened on www1?
Thank you!

07.06.2017 14:45 area51roby is offline Search for Posts by area51roby Add area51roby to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call transfer issue only on www1 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you try reproducing the issue by moving back to www1? It could just have been necessary to restart the PBX.

08.06.2017 00:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
are
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.10.2007

Augenzwinkern RE: Call transfer issue only on www1 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried to go over www1 again and now work.
I could no longer reproduce the issue.
Thank you for your support.

09.06.2017 17:39 area51roby is offline Search for Posts by area51roby Add area51roby to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: