PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: unable to add new Credit card to paypal
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
unable to add new Credit card to paypal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I got the message today that PBX gives me 24hrs to rearrang my automatic payment. Payment was blocked because my card wasn't valid anymore. That is correct as this old card was scrapped. I tried to add the new one at my paypalaccount, but it isn't succesfull. The credit card is linked to a bankcard and that card is new since a few days. Validating the link between these two cards isn't possble for one or the other reason. On top of all that is that we have bank closing holiday tomorrow, so I can't get it fixed tomorrow and i will pass the 24 hrs. I have the subscription for porfessional reasons and cant permit to loose the telephone connection. Isn't it possible to give me a day more to arrange it .Thank you.

31.10.2016 22:19 techtel is offline Search for Posts by techtel Add techtel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: unable to add new Credit card to paypal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No worries. We have extended your grace period and will contact you personally if you haven't sorted this out in a week before we turn off your account.

31.10.2016 23:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: