PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: duration of rings
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pao
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.11.2010

duration of rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good morning everybody.
I settled up, since years, a set of rules for which a user calls a national fixed phone number and I have 3 mobile phones ringing .
Is there any way to make these mobile phones ringing for at least 10 seconds ?
I never found the way ! Now they ring between 1 and 4 seconds.
Thanks in advance
Paolo Borghesi

18.11.2016 10:20 paoloborghesi is offline Search for Posts by paoloborghesi Add paoloborghesi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: duration of rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried the following steps to analyse what's going on?

First call one of the mobiles from your PBX to see if it can ringer longer.

Next point your inbound route directly to the mobile to check whether it is the ring group that makes it short.

18.11.2016 12:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pao
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.11.2010

RE: duration of rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello and thanks.
>First call one of the mobiles from your PBX to see if it can ringer longer..
Yes, I used a DECT connected to my Fritzbox where I have PBXES account. Mobile phone ringed for 40 seconds !

>Next point your inbound route directly to the mobile to check >whether it is the ring group that makes it short.
I did something I knew better how to do :-) I changed the " ring time " , Whatever you input as number leads to no changes. However now it rings for 20 seconds!
Any other suggestion ?
Thanks in advance
Paolo

21.11.2016 23:24 paoloborghesi is offline Search for Posts by paoloborghesi Add paoloborghesi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: