PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Sub PBX shows offline in Status ! And Online in GSM Gateway ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ale
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.02.2015

wütend Sub PBX shows offline in Status ! And Online in GSM Gateway ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sub PBX registers properly in GSM Gateway and receives incoming calls properly, But shows offline at
Home › Setup › System Log when you call through this Sub PBX it says "The call cannot be dialed" Please help its quite frustrating...

Please nobody is Helping me on this Forum unglücklich

13.06.2015 21:50 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Sub PBX shows offline in Status ! And Online in GSM Gateway ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your present configuration does not contain any Sub PBX. Did you delete it?

15.06.2015 11:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

RE: Sub PBX shows offline in Status ! And Online in GSM Gateway ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you so much for the response, actually i created and deleted the Sub PBX several times just to figure it out, now i have just created it again, please help me to get it fixed.

17.06.2015 19:12 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We noticed two reasons for failure of your Sub PBX:

First it is registering with a registration interval set to an extremely short time. Please increase the value from 10 seconds to e.g. 5 minutes at least.

If your Sub PBX is registered, it answers SIP response 404 for outgoing calls. 404 usually means unknown destination. Maybe the number format is incorrect. Did you dial with the same prefixes before, when it worked?

23.06.2015 10:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

Thanks for your kind reply, yes it worked with the same prefix.any number starting with "0" will go through this trunk. No complicated dial plan.

The Sip Client (GOIP) gets SIP response 100 and then 401 only, please take look at the snapshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f-ikg...iew?usp=sharing

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ale on 23.06.2015 at 14:09.

23.06.2015 10:58 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

To understand that a full trace is required, including the SIP request. A 401 response on the first REGISTER request is normally answered with a second REGISTER request by the client.

Your client is sometimes registering properly, now with a correct registration interval of 300 seconds.

You should now concentrate on why it is responding with a 404 error code on outgoing calls. Is there any log file on your Goip?

25.06.2015 09:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: