PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: PAnasonic KX UT 1xx
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mds
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2012

PAnasonic KX UT 1xx Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i think I posted this in the wrong place before

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1422913420&sid=

Are we able to add alert-info on all trunks to tell this phone to ring like a standard Bellcore british ringer when receiving a call from outside via a trunk?

06.02.2015 13:03 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: PAnasonic KX UT 1xx Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've deleted your other threads. If you require immediate action please go for our paid support. Otherwise we, or another user will assist you later.

20.02.2015 15:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

RE: PAnasonic KX UT 1xx Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If I were to pay for support to add this code into my pbx how long would it take.

23.02.2015 13:20 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You may add the following to your dialplan:

code:
exten => 202,1,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: Bellcore-r3) 

We've added dialplan modifications to the standard feature set of Premium accounts. However, if you edit an extension via the web interface you need to change it in the source tab again.

I found a discussion explaining further details:

http://listas.asteriskbrasil.org/piperma...May/021478.html

17.06.2015 10:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

I added this and at first it worked but then I changed something else and now it doesn't work. I think I put everything else back the way it should be but I am not sure whether there is something still stuck in the source tab that shouldn't be. Are you able to reset or take a look for me?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mds on 18.06.2015 at 11:31.

17.06.2015 11:18 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You can't use wildcards in there. Instead all existing lines at "priority" 1 (that's a kind of line number) have to be renumbered to 2, and then you insert the quoted line for your alert-info as line number 1. This needs to be done for all relevant extension numbers.

18.06.2015 20:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

I have changed it just for extension 205 and still no change in tone. I did have it working with the wildcard at first but then I went messing with other things and no nothing. Do you have any ideas?

Many thanks

Edit. I've sorted it. Thanks for your help.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mds on 18.06.2015 at 21:51.

18.06.2015 21:02 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: