PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
23c

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
blacklisted by jaeckert Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I've been using a free account for a little while to get my head around the system, and pretty much mastered it now, and I have just upgraded today, but.....

A week or so ago, I got an email from PBXes to say that I had more than one account and that 1 would be stopped. Well, I only have the one account so thought this was a little odd but didn't do anything until realised I couldn't make outgoing calls (all circuits are busy).

I have now upgraded to SOHO account but still cannot call out to mobile/cell numbers, still get "all circuits are busy". When I check the call monitor, next to the log entry, I see "blacklisted by jaeckert". This name 'jaeckert' was also named in the email I received about having 2 accounts.

Has anybody had a similar issue?

Cheers,
Aidan

18.04.2008 10:55 23ccc is offline Search for Posts by 23ccc Add 23ccc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: blacklisted by jaeckert Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have fixed it so you should not get the message any more.

18.04.2008 12:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
23c

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's fantastic - thank you for your quick reply!! All is working perfectly. Cheers

18.04.2008 12:57 23ccc is offline Search for Posts by 23ccc Add 23ccc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: