PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Trunk sequence problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Trunk sequence problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@IPTel,
Hi, while looking at Betamax IP problems I have noticed that the trunks in my outbound routes are not sequencing properly. This has been mentioned before but was never an issue while all Betamax labels worked OK.
Basically my first outbound route contains 5 trunks, calls fail on the 1st Betamax trunk (error 503) but then jump directly to the 4th trunk missing out the 2 others in between.
Regards

18.09.2010 13:28 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Trunk sequence problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am facing a similar problem.

There are 2 trunks in my primary route, and the first one is skipped time and again.

First trunk is a VoipSwitch reseller, second trunk is a Betamax Clone (Rynga).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mar on 18.09.2010 at 23:00.

18.09.2010 22:56 marcelcalil is offline Search for Posts by marcelcalil Add marcelcalil to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Trunk sequence problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is an indication of three beeps now to show a skipped trunk. So every time a trunk fails, three short beep sounds get played, and after that the number gets dialed on the next trunk in sequence (if any).

30.01.2014 16:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: