PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Cannot register phone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cha
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.04.2010

Cannot register phone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday, I started to get a registration problem with one of my trunks. I have tried to register it once again, but same problem. If Iuse the same with a SIP-phone to the SIP-provider, there is no problem. Could anything be bloxk at PBX?

16.11.2013 17:46 charel is offline Search for Posts by charel Add charel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cannot register phone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which provider are you referring to?

17.11.2013 12:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cha
Grünschnabel

RE: Cannot register phone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

iplink.no is the one with the problem, and today it's the same with Callcentric.com.

When I configured iplink on a different account that I manage, it worked straight away with EXACTLY the same settings. I have now disabled that test.

It all started when I temporaryly disabled teh iplink no. by doing a change in the username to test something elsewhere. When putting it correct again, it would not register.

17.11.2013 18:08 charel is offline Search for Posts by charel Add charel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

By supplying an invalid user name iplink.no probably blocked the IP of PBXes. You should call them to get it whitelisted. Your callcentric trunk is registered.

19.11.2013 10:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cha
Grünschnabel

You may be right, diificult to get them to do anything. Can my account be moved to a different server?

22.11.2013 20:31 charel is offline Search for Posts by charel Add charel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Yes, please have a look at the Personal Data page.

25.11.2013 07:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cha
Grünschnabel

Problem solved. They had blocked it after all, it was justhard for them to admit it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cha on 29.11.2013 at 11:32.

29.11.2013 10:50 charel is offline Search for Posts by charel Add charel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: