PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Call Recording (On-Demand)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kin

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Call Recording (On-Demand) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Using call recording on-demand, only activates the recording for one side of the conversation. While if I set it to ALWAYS Record, then it records both sides. Also, I'm guessing dialing *1 a second time after the recording has been initiated, it would cease recording, correct?

Lastly, is there any way to set up these recordings to go to an email or anything, I think throwing them into "Call Monitor" is a bit archaic, and cumbersome to retrieve.

19.12.2012 00:04 kingsett is offline Search for Posts by kingsett Add kingsett to your Buddy List
avs
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.04.2013

RE: Call Recording (On-Demand) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was also interested in this topic. Is there any answer to the question that was put?

08.06.2013 14:48 avsidya is offline Search for Posts by avsidya Add avsidya to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: