PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: account disabled
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
man
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.07.2007

account disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have just come back from a trip overseas and I found an email telling that I had created two google voice accounts (which I did, accidentally, because I could not reconfigure my sipdroid app after I had uninstalled).
I was asked to delete one of the two, but I did not have internet access while travelling.
I also just received email where I was told that both accounts have been disabled.

Not sure what to do next. Ideally I would get one of them reactivated (either manulagoogle or emanuelevenditti). Of course I could create a new one, since both other ones have been deleted, but I want to be sure i am not doing something I am not supposed to do, so I will wait for your reply.

Thanks a lot,
regards

UPDATE: I have gone ahead and removed Sipdroid from my phone, reinstalled it and have Sipdroid create a new linked google voice account for me. It should all be fine and within the terms of my membership as this is the only gv account I now have. Please let me know if I'm incorrect. Thanks

UPDATE 2: it looks like my GoogleVoice account has been kidnapped by the system! It appears to be still in use by one of the two blocked accounts (manulagoogle) so I cannot create a new PBX-linked trunk for Sipdroid that uses it, until you guys fully remove the two existing linked accounts (emanuelevenditti and manulagoogle) or reinstate one of them.

UPDATE 3: please, I need someone to look into this for me. I already have an upgraded account (manula). It was through that PAID account that Sipdroid created the extra free accounts for Google Voice.
I'm sure you understand that it makes no sense to upgrade a second account, only to delete it. I appreciate your help.

UPDATE 4: hello again, it's been several days since I posted my message and, to this day, my google voice account is still being kidnapped by the pbxes system. I really need it freed up and that requires a little action from your side, by deleting the account that was deemed a double account and that I am no longer wanting (manulagoogle). Thank you.

Thank you for your help.
Cheers

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by man on 22.02.2013 at 13:06.

08.02.2013 13:08 manula is offline Search for Posts by manula Add manula to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: account disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have deleted manulagoogle or emanuelevenditti for you. Thanks for your patience.

22.02.2013 13:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
man
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.07.2007

RE: account disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you so very much!! I really appreciate it!
Thanks again!
Cheers

22.02.2013 13:20 manula is offline Search for Posts by manula Add manula to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: