PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Is accont cutoff automatic?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sim
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.04.2010

Is accont cutoff automatic? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Having underused my Soho account for years now (e.g. Dec almost no minutes), I tried a conf call and went slightly over he 2,000 minutes in Jan due to the number of callers on the call.

It's not something I'm planning on repeating, and today is the first day of a new month, so I was alarmed to receive an email saying if I didn't buy a Pro subscription I would be cut off in 10 days.

Will this happen automatically, even if my usage returns to its normal low level?

01.02.2013 06:32 simonmaddox is offline Search for Posts by simonmaddox Add simonmaddox to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Is accont cutoff automatic? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, that will happen automatically. Actually Soho accounts are limited to 2,100 minutes per month.

01.02.2013 10:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: