PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Call logs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Call logs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to show or configure the call duration in the call monitor in HH:mm:ss format? I find it difficult and time consuming to have to convert things like 1275s into HH:mm:ss. If not, then is it possible to have a feature to allow the call log to be saved in CVS or some other format so I can process it in Excel?

It would also be nice if the calls in the call logs were grouped by month so you can just list the calls for a particular month.

Otherwise a great product.

02.09.2006 19:02 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

just my two cents Neither Excel , nor CSV work well with numbers such as 20:33 this usually results in unusable data. Better to have seconds and have excel calulate it if you need HMMSS

04.09.2006 08:53 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

True. But it would still be nice to have the time dsiplayed as HH:mm:ss on the call log web page. For the download it would have to be in seconds for the reasons you specified.

04.09.2006 09:49 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Dear all.
about call log, it would be nice to have displayed both the trunk used and the outgoing route used to select the trunk. In addition I don't understand what is the rule to select a trunk for an outgoing route if there is a trunk sequence.

Thanks

13.09.2006 09:12 marcoambu is offline Search for Posts by marcoambu Add marcoambu to your Buddy List
eri

For the call log, right now there are only 15 rows for each page, is it possible to increase the rows, so far I have more than 3000 records there, and if there's function to sum up the minutes, that will be great.

14.09.2006 19:45 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

The call log could do with some work. At least allow us to download the log so we can process it. At the moment it's pretty useless as it is as you can't do anything with it.

I'm not sure the developers look at this page as there have been no comments from then on this subject. Obviously low priority.

14.09.2006 20:39 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
eri

I think this should be high priority, that's because there's no billing system here, and the call log is the only way we can do something with the billing, it is so important for us.

15.09.2006 15:37 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

What about providing a feature to allow us to download the call log? I'm not interested in billing but would like to have the raw logs so I can process them as I wish.

16.09.2006 20:33 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

from my experience if you want to download raw logs, you DO NOT want time in MM:SS format , stick to seconds only .

Excel can not handle HH:SS

17.09.2006 17:09 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Supernettel, I already agreed with you on that point - see above
"True. But it would still be nice to have the time displayed as HH:mm:ss on the call log web page. For the download it would have to be in seconds for the reasons you specified."

For the raw log download tha call duration MUST be left in seconds. For the call log displayed on the web page I still think it would be useful to have the duration converted to HH:mm:ss.

For me the most beneficial feature would be to allow us to download the raw log file. Then at least we are free to process it as we wish. I would like to analyse total time for calls to specific numbers from specific extensions for a given period. No way of doing this without the logs.

It's a simple request really.

18.09.2006 10:10 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
bob

I would still like to see some sort of download of the log file. Not for billing but just for my own log file.

Using the logo file I can see missed calls, but also the current log just shows 20 logs per page and even one 1 day I might have to go 3 or 4 pages back to see what happened.

Using a downloaded log I could get an overview of calls per trunk, of per extension, incoming outgoing and even look at calls from extension to extension

11.12.2007 12:24 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

I'm interested too in an export call log facility.

With this feature, will be possible do statistics and call analysis.

I don't understand why there are so many problems to implement it.

verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt

24.12.2007 03:47 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Call logs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is now possible to show calls in the Call Monitor in chunks of 100, 1.000 or 10.000 (for Premium and PRO Accounts).

25.01.2008 17:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Call logs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

CSV format is available now.

08.09.2008 23:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ghh

RE: Call logs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

CVS is available only for Premium and Pro ?

04.01.2013 10:48 ghhotels is offline Search for Posts by ghhotels Add ghhotels to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: