PBXes » English » Bugs » Unable to register any extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Unable to register any extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tonight at 02:00LT I have got an e-mail to inform me that the service I am hosted on (www1.pbxes.org), is suffering problems. As a I have a paid account, my account is automatically switched to a backup server.
When I enter www.pbxes.org in my web browser, I see that it is automatically changed to www2.pbxes.org (where it used to be www1.pbxes.org). So this changeover to the backup server seems to be working.
But all my extensions have problem registering: Sipdroid, my ATA devices and my softphone on the PC. It all say: "404-not found".
I have reset my pbxes by clicking "submit & start" in the "personal data". But this does not seem to work well.

At 11:00LT I have got an e-mail telling me that the servers are back online. From that moment all my extensions were correctly registered again.

SO: during the whole time the backup servers were active, I was TOTALLY UNABLE to register any extension!!! Their sip accounts are configured with pbxes.org (as recommended by your documentation).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jor on 01.09.2012 at 12:42.

01.09.2012 10:35 jorisvdbranden is offline Search for Posts by jorisvdbranden Add jorisvdbranden to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: