PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Vitelity Setup
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ke6

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Vitelity Setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello All, OK Get it working. I'll post setup later in the week. If you need now just post here and I will try to get it posted sooner.

David

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ke6 on 12.04.2012 at 18:14.

07.04.2012 00:02 ke6upi is offline Search for Posts by ke6upi Add ke6upi to your Buddy List
mic

RE: Vitelity Setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

yes I am having problems setting up Vitelity. Can you please post your trunk settings

13.06.2012 17:30 michaelcabel is offline Search for Posts by michaelcabel Add michaelcabel to your Buddy List
ke6

RE: Vitelity Setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So under Vitelity I made a sub account for the DIDs I wanted to use with PBXes. I made one sub account. I found that using just the main account wouldn't work and using sub accounts is better.

https://portal.vitelity.net
Click on the DIDs tab, then Sub Accounts. Add you new sub account (NAT = no)
Under the DIDs tab click on Main. Find the number(s) that you are going to use and under Action drop down pick Routing Method. Point it to your new Sub Account.

Login to PBXes.
Trunks
Add Trunk, Add SIP Trunk
Trunk Name: Vitelity
dtmfmode: auto
audio bypass: no
sendpid: no
username: (Vitelity Sub Account name)
password: (Vitelity Sub Account password)
SIP server or proxy: sip1.vitelity.net:5060
domain: blank
register: (you can pick what you want)
I left the rest blank but added Dial Rules.

David
www.ke6upi.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ke6 on 13.06.2012 at 18:21.

13.06.2012 18:20 ke6upi is offline Search for Posts by ke6upi Add ke6upi to your Buddy List
mic

Thanks for the post. I really appreciate the response. I have the call coming in to the server now, but I am getting a busy tone and I also get the email alert:

A call to your DID XXXXXXXXXX from XXXXXXXXXX has failed at 7:53pm on 06/13/2012 MDT. We received 'CHANUNAVAIL' when attempting to route the call to your server or device. This number is configured to route to the peer sub_account_name.

This error usually means your server or device is not currently registered to our servers. Please make sure you are registered to the correct inbound server for your account as per the configuration samples found on the support page within the user portal and that you have selected the correct routing method for your DID(s) on the DIDs page.

Now when I change the SIP server or proxy from: sip1.vitelity.net:5060 to inbound4.vitelity.net I get dead air and it hangs up the call.

Can you post your inbound settings or maybe direct me in the right direction? I am not sure where I need to make a change.

14.06.2012 04:30 michaelcabel is offline Search for Posts by michaelcabel Add michaelcabel to your Buddy List
ke6

Try naming the trunk the same as your DID. i.e. NXXNXXXXXX It looks like it adds the trunk name to the end of the registration.
If you have more then one DID from Vitelity you mite need to make a trunk for each DID. But use only one for out in/out bound.

Make sure your inbound routes and extension are right.

David

PBXes>Source View>SIP.conf

canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
disallow=h263&h263p
dtmfmode=auto
fromdomain=sip1.vitelity.net
fromuser=ke6u_1XXX
host=sip1.vitelity.net
insecure=very
language=en
port=5060
promiscredir=yes
qualify=no
register=ke6u_1:***@sip1.vitelity.net:5060/951501XXXX
secret=***
sendrpid=no
type=peer
username=ke6u_1XXX

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ke6 on 14.06.2012 at 05:30.

14.06.2012 05:26 ke6upi is offline Search for Posts by ke6upi Add ke6upi to your Buddy List
mic

I dont know what the problem. In the call log the destination is 's' and the context is 'group-all'. It doesnt matter where I try to get the did to go: ext, ring group, queue, or whatever, the call always drops. It just hits the server and thats it?? I have no idea whats going on

14.06.2012 06:24 michaelcabel is offline Search for Posts by michaelcabel Add michaelcabel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: