PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Disabled Account not working even after payment.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig Disabled Account not working even after payment. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My Free service was working for over a year when last week you disconnected it due to me going over the 2000 min threshold. I understand this was in breach of your TOS.

Now I PAID to have it enabled, and the system is NOT working for me. For any extension I dial, I get the standard Asterix message saying "The extension 2-0-0 you dialled is currently busy....".

Can you please get me back to my original working state ? I have not made any changes to my configuration except subscribe to the PRO subscription (I was FORCED to).

Thanks

17.12.2011 03:06 dhammikab is offline Search for Posts by dhammikab Add dhammikab to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Disabled Account not working even after payment. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you try "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" to reset your PBX?

22.12.2011 01:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: