PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Preset voicemail greeting - how to delete woman voice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
she
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.08.2011

Fragezeichen Preset voicemail greeting - how to delete woman's voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there,

thank you for great job, I like it even I've just started using this wonderful solution.
I tried to configure virtual answering machine (for cases if caller reach PBX after hours or all my people unavailable) by setting SIP extension without any devices. It can receive messages and finally send it to email with attachment (it began work only on 3rd or 4th test call). I recorded my greetings for answering machine (over *98 ) for unavailable condition. Unfortunately after playing my greetings caller can hear English woman speech smth like "You can leave message after the beep. Then press button or hang up" or smth like that. As I understand, you concerned about callers and give the exact direction for caller. But I use your service in Russia and Ukraine and many people who call me don't know English language. This incomprehensible (for them) message makes them frighten and confused not mention to keeping them busy with hearing on the phone for a long time.

Is it possible to disable any standard voice messages from system? Or at least let users to switch them off in settings or in voicemail menu?

Thank you

Vitaly

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by she on 16.10.2011 at 12:47.

16.10.2011 11:13 shershidsky is offline Search for Posts by shershidsky Add shershidsky to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Preset voicemail greeting - how to delete woman voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Russian is a language in the options for the extensions (no Ukrainian). It is on premium accounts anyway, perhaps it's not available on soho.

24.10.2011 12:35 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: