PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www2 outage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jow

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www2 outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We couldnt connect to pbxes for a good 5 hours today. Recieved no outage email from pbxes, nor was the account transfered to a functioning server. This affected the office I work in significantly. I wondered if anyone else had this happen today?

29.08.2011 05:30 jowtron is offline Search for Posts by jowtron Add jowtron to your Buddy List
tec

RE: www2 outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happened to us too. We also tried to change to www4. It worked for a little time then we had the same problems. Effected our business for about the same amount of time.

29.08.2011 06:13 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
jow

RE: www2 outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad it wasn't only us as confirms a problem on pbxes end. As premium account holders it would be nice to have this addressed by pbxes staff, or at the very least acknowledged.

29.08.2011 06:22 jowtron is offline Search for Posts by jowtron Add jowtron to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: www2 outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

From looking at traces we tried to figure out what happened, and developed a fix. Hopefully the same issue will not come up again.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

29.08.2011 08:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tec

We seem to be having issues with www2 again. Dropping in and out. Clicked on the "status" link in the admin area also throw an error.

01.09.2011 00:53 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: