PBXes » English » Providers » RE: nifty.com not working so far
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
doi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
nifty.com not working so far Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody! I've been using pbxes.com for quite a while now but this is my first post in the forums as i just registered my SoHo account. I did this mainly as I couldn't get to work two Japanese providers - nifty.com and asahi.net. They both provide

Domain: nifty.com
Server: voip17.nifty.com (fix address for my account)
Auth: JTXXXXXX
User: 050XXXXXXXX
Pass: uuXXXXXX

I've tried all kinds of variations, entering the number as username and using "password:auth" for example as I read here in the working providers thread. All I get back though is

Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request"

I also found

register => 050xxxxxxxx@nifty.com:VoIPPassword:VoIPUserID@nifty/050xxxxxxxx

on an Asterisk help page, but I am not too sure how to translate this into the pbxes.com settings. If anyone could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by doi on 15.04.2008 at 06:37.

15.04.2008 06:36 doitsuyama is offline Search for Posts by doitsuyama Add doitsuyama to your Buddy List

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: nifty.com not working so far Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Never mind ... I'll get in touch with your paid support.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by age on 05.09.2011 at 06:19.

01.09.2011 12:48 ageet is offline Search for Posts by ageet Add ageet to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: