PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: removing accounts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cve

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
removing accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,

Please remove my accounts cvetkovski217 and pcvetkovski317.

I've followed your instructions and bought the Premium subscription, however under Personal Data I do not have the option to remove those.

Please wipe-out any information and cancel any account associated with my name.

I'm cancelling the Premium subscription now.

Thank you,

10.07.2011 11:07 cvetkovski217 is offline Search for Posts by cvetkovski217 Add cvetkovski217 to your Buddy List
val

verrückt RE: removing accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Please remove my Soho account and all records immediately. I have been unable to locate the functionality to do so myself in the Personal Data section.

Please confirm account has been canceled.

06.08.2011 05:54 valspbxes is offline Search for Posts by valspbxes Add valspbxes to your Buddy List
nat

RE: removing accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Please delete my account right away.
I did follow your instructions and paid one month of Soho service just to delete this account and get rid of "blacklisted" numbers.
Like so many other users, I did not find any option to delete it. I do not think there was any, to start with...

What a shame böse

Please delete it !!

13.08.2011 04:58 natalia is offline Search for Posts by natalia Add natalia to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: