PBXes » English » Providers » RE: SIP provider without username and password
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rtm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
SIP provider without username and password Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I have a sip provider that has no registration in the trunk by username and password and the fields should remain empty.

Question 1: can I create a trunk to them without username and password?

In order to secure the trunk, the SIP provider would like to know what IP address will be used.

Question 2: what is the IP address for pbxes? Should I look up and give them the ip address for pbxes.org or pbxes.com or www3.pbxes.com ?

01.09.2011 23:02 rtmont is offline Search for Posts by rtmont Add rtmont to your Buddy List
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: SIP provider without username and password Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Once you allow traffic from pbxes.prg, I will be able to use your account, since it does not require a username or password. If you feel like throwing away money, please let me know.

If your provider gave you a tech prefix which is unique to you, then you are ok. Otherwise you can't use those provider who just do pure sip trunking.

You gotta have a unique public ip address, which you don't have here on pbxes.org

01.09.2011 23:32 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: