PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Answer External SIP calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mr5

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Answer External SIP calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi There,

I am really puzzled by the idea that we cannot expect a predictable behaviour from our IP PBX regarding answering external sip calls.

I have setup various extensions with their respective inbound routing so they can receive calls from the outside world but I cannot get it always to work.

For example, my extension mr5858-103@pbxes.org is able to receive calls from ipkall.com but not from viatalk.com which is my trunk provider.

The fact, that it works like a swiss clock with ipkall.com, tells me that the configuration for the extension mr5858-103 on the pbxes.org side is correct.

Can anyone tell me where the problem lies ?. If you speak to viatalk.com they will tell you that their servers are receiving a "addresss does not exist" like message in response.

Thanks,

12.08.2011 05:05 mr5858 is offline Search for Posts by mr5858 Add mr5858 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Answer External SIP calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey there,

I understand your predicament, but you need to alter your strategy in order to accept calls via SIP URIs.

Take a look at the solution I mentioned at your other thread you created: "bug outside incoming calls" and next time try to stick to one thread per issue.

14.08.2011 23:24 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: