PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Lost service since 23.4
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.01.2011

Lost service since 23.4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,
As soon as i have received the network outage notification we have lost service until now.
I can't seems to register ANY SIP ACCOUNTS using pbxes.org
This is very important as we are losing bussiness.

What is going on?
I see no one seems to reply in here which means something is wrong with pbxes (normally there are responses).

26.04.2011 09:27 tracx is offline Search for Posts by tracx Add tracx to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Lost service since 23.4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
pbxes.org/status shows that www2 has problems.
www1 and www3 are certainly working ok for me,
Regards

26.04.2011 09:59 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Lost service since 23.4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The www3 server continue to have issues. Both www1 and www2 have been working fine for the past two weeks.

26.04.2011 22:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: