PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www2 backup not the same as www4
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www2 backup not the same as www4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

We are normally on www4, but have been moved to www2 as there was a problem with www4. But our setup is not the same on www2 . None of our welcome messages or hold music has been transferred over. Therefore www2 is not a backup for www4 as it is not configured the same.

Please help as this is causing big problems for our customers.

Thanks,

TechWise.

06.04.2011 08:09 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: www2 backup not the same as www4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Backup on some accounts was incomplete. We are working on it. Thanks for your report.

By moving back to your original server which is working again, you seem to have solved the issue with your account. We have moved back all other accounts as well.

06.04.2011 08:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tec

RE: www2 backup not the same as www4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Under my profile Australia\Melbourne is still linked to www2. This is still causing a problem as our business and out of business hours time settings can not be used.

When will Australia\Melbourne be linked backed to www4?

When will our www4 account be migrated to www2 correctly? It has been several months now and essentially we have no backup server.

06.04.2011 09:28 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
cac

My account is not working either.

Phones don't register, DID's don't forward calls.

I manually moved my account to www2 server, and some extensions started working again. Some.

06.04.2011 18:57 cacaushow is offline Search for Posts by cacaushow Add cacaushow to your Buddy List
tec

Looks like the backups have been fixed. Thanks.

06.04.2011 22:55 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: www2 backup not the same as www4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www2 (Seattle) actually is the right server for you, better than www4 (New York). Probably starting in May there is a chance to get a server to Australia.

Welcome messages and on-hold music are now backed up for your account as well. This did not work properly for yours and a few others.

06.04.2011 23:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: