PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Multiple Sipgate Trunks - Inbound Routing Not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2008

Multiple Sipgate Trunks - Inbound Routing Not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have multiple Sipgate trunks, each one supposed to ring at different extensions. When setting up the Inbound Route, I've tried the "Unique" trunk name, I've tried my sipgate username, my sipgate DID and combinations of all these; however, no matter which DID I dial, everything rings on extension 100 (1st extension in my list).

My other trunks (Google Voice, Betamax, etc) work just fine.

Is there a trick to Sipgate that I should know about?

Thanks!!

DISREGARD!!

I found the solution. Under Advanced Setting in my Sipgate account, I had to enable "Hide own number in phone display".

Everything is working fine now!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nav on 06.04.2011 at 17:15.

06.04.2011 16:48 navicura is offline Search for Posts by navicura Add navicura to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Multiple Sipgate Trunks - Inbound Routing Not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great.

07.04.2011 10:47 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: