PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: How to set a certain date as after hours?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
How to set a certain date as after hours? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Another little question. I would like to set certain dates as after hour, like 25th of december, 1st of november and all the other holydays.
How can i do this, and what is the correct formulation?

23.11.2010 12:34 deoudelanden is offline Search for Posts by deoudelanden Add deoudelanden to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: How to set a certain date as after hours? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, in essence you want to define a whole day as a holiday, similar to a Sunday but based on specific dates, instead of on day of the week.

24.11.2010 00:06 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
deo

RE: How to set a certain date as after hours? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Indeed,
it would be like: after hours: 1dec

This way i can direct the incomming calls as following --1 is it a holiday?

yes: answering machine
no: continue to next check (sip uri)

24.11.2010 08:42 deoudelanden is offline Search for Posts by deoudelanden Add deoudelanden to your Buddy List
mar

I would like this feature as well. Good idea, deoudelanden.

29.11.2010 19:59 marcelcalil is offline Search for Posts by marcelcalil Add marcelcalil to your Buddy List
deo

Well if it isn't possible yet, it shouldn't be that difficult since it already exists in asterisk. And since this is based on asterisk it should be possible

02.12.2010 18:20 deoudelanden is offline Search for Posts by deoudelanden Add deoudelanden to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: