PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: SipDroid Stopped Working 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
drf

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen SipDroid Stopped Working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday it worked fine, today no dice. I have been over the config a dozen times. I stripped everything out to include only the most basic config to get things working. Here it is:

1 Trunk to CallCentric - over at their dashboard I show as registered, which to me means CallCentric and PBXes are talking.

2 SIP extension no frills just number name and password

3 Outbound Route - named all, everything default

4 Inbound Route - named /, Regular Hours Extension set to SipDroid extension.

any ideas. I did just update the software this morning, to be sure I also uninstalled and reinstalled SipDroid on the mobile. Also, I have a SOHO account.

Thanks.

19.11.2010 22:41 drfixitquick is offline Search for Posts by drfixitquick Add drfixitquick to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: SipDroid Stopped Working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Due to a misconfigured firewall we could not accept TCP connections on port 5060 for the last 14 hours.

Thanks for your report.

20.11.2010 01:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: