PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to create a www3 account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

How to create a www3 account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I am trying to setup a backup mirrored account for my www1 account, as described in an earlier thread.
Unfortunately I cannot see an option to create a www3 account.
Do I need to create a new account on a different server (maybe again on www1) then move it to www3 ?
This seems to be the only time www3 appears.
Regards

27.09.2010 01:57 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: How to create a www3 account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For load balancing www1 is currently used for new accounts. Just move it to www3 after creating it.

27.09.2010 09:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: How to create a www3 account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
When I try to create the account I get a response
'Invalid captcha' but I have filled in the form correctly.
Could this be because I used and subsequently deleted the required account name previously ?
Regards

Please disregard, created correctly now.
Regards

@Diafora
Hi, any SPA1001 tips or PBXes settings to get a mirrored extension working properly ?
I intermittently get an immediate busy / voicemail response (from my primary account shown in the system log) although both primary and secondary account status show the SPA as idle, and the SPA itself shows both extensions idle.
If I take the secondary extension offline then the primary extension works normally.
The Sipgate config shows the trunk connected to both PBXes servers (www1 and www3) correctly.

edit: To answer my own post it seems that pbxes voicemail is not good in this scenario. When 1 line of the SPA1001 rings, the other line appears busy and directs the call to voicemail. Using the DID providers voicemail overcomes this problem but obviously doesn't work on internal (ext to ext) calls.
Ron

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 28.09.2010 at 18:22.

27.09.2010 11:17 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: