PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Announcement on ring groups
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mhc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.07.2010

Announcement on ring groups Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Be very useful to have a system recording played before a caller is diverted to a ring group, have previously used this instead of a DR for something like 'Please hold the line while your call is transferred'.

Mark

12.07.2010 16:28 mhcg is offline Search for Posts by mhcg Add mhcg to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Announcement on ring groups Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree, this is a worthwhile addition.

12.07.2010 19:41 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
mhc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.07.2010

RE: Announcement on ring groups Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank for the reply Diafora,

What does that mean then, still quite new to the service so not sure how 'feature requests' etc. are viewed by pbxes.com....does that mean, yes it's a good idea but don't expect it to be done? großes Grinsen

Mark

15.07.2010 19:26 mhcg is offline Search for Posts by mhcg Add mhcg to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Mark,

If I didn't expect that any of these requests would ever be fulfilled, I wouldn't waste my time to add or reply to them.

This sub-forum is intended for new ideas to be proposed, validated, documented, worked on, and possibly implemented.

The implementation schedule is being driven by the developers' priorities, workload schedule, difficulty of implementation, as well as how valuable is this idea to PBXes users.

In this case, one size does not fit all. But an overwhelming show of hands by PBXes users in support of a feature, definitely helps the developers to prioritize which feature to implement next.

16.07.2010 12:28 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: