PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Account disabled after I have paid > had to pay twice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2009

Account disabled after I have paid > had to pay twice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been using PBXes and had a SOHO subscription for almost a year now. So far I've never been over 2000 minutes /month, but in June I used 2360 minutes. After that I received an email about going over my quota and having to upgrade which I did.

- On June 30 I paid a monthly fee for a Premium Account that would be good for up to 5000 minutes. I used PayPal and 10.95 Euro were taken out of my Visa. Technically this should cover the overage minutes for the month of June and should be OK for up to 5000 minutes.
- On July 5 I cancelled the subscription for the Premium Account because I don’t need it every month, a SoHo monthly subscription is enough for me; going over 2000 minutes on June was an isolated incident that I paid for on June 30.
- Today on July 11 my account was disabled because “Exceeding minutes quota requires upgrade to Premium or PRO.” But why, I already paid for that on June 30?

There are a few unsolved issues right now:

1. My account was WRONGLY disabled
2. I couldn’t post on the forums and ask for support with the account disabled so I had to pay again 10.95 Euro to have it reactivated
3. I would like to get the money back for the second payment since I already paid once
4. I would like to cancel the Premium subscription and remain on a monthly SoHo subscription without having my account disabled again on the next month

I assume my account was disabled automatically by your system but there must be a BUG somewhere so you might want to look it up.

Thank you.
Claudiu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 181 on 11.07.2010 at 06:04.

11.07.2010 06:02 181974 is offline Search for Posts by 181974 Add 181974 to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Account disabled after I have paid > had to pay twice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the wonderfull pbxes world.

You are just another user that has problem with their payement system.

PBXes has a system where when you cancel a subscribtion even though you paid for 1 month it will stop the subscription on the day you cancelled.
The reason seems to be that some user want to cencel straightaway and those are more important than users that want to keep the subscription untill they time they paid for it.

Also you found out that there is almost no way to contact pbxes besides the forum. The is no contact email, besides a press email and maybe if you look good you might find one.

I think i't would be good for pbxes to have a correspondence email so people can contact support thru this. But wait support probably has to be paid for so no free support of pay to get on the forum.

But you are lucky, you probably paid more than 10 euro for the premium account and pbxes has made their own rules for refunding.

(up to 10 Euros) we have a no refund policy (no refund policy means even if you paid to much and it's our system, we just take yopur money). The handling would exceed the means if there is no cut at such a level.

So go and complain and you will get your money back.

11.07.2010 20:22 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Account disabled after I have paid > had to pay twice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have changed the software to allow heavy usage to be cleared immediately after the required number of subscriptions has been reached.

Your double payment has been refunded.

12.07.2010 10:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2009

RE: Account disabled after I have paid > had to pay twice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you i-p-tel. So from now on if I go over 2000 minutes, just pay a onetime (monthly) Premium subscription and cancel after that. That should be all good from now on right?
And I am still on the Premium subscription, can I cancel it safely and go back to SoHo.

Claudiu

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by 181 on 12.07.2010 at 15:10.

12.07.2010 15:06 181974 is offline Search for Posts by 181974 Add 181974 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Yes!

12.07.2010 17:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: