PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Greeting message w/o a menu
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
itl

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Greeting message w/o a menu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Is the following possible: I want a greeting message played when people call us but I don't need an IVR menu, I just want it to play and then send the call to a certain call group.

Is it possible?

01.10.2009 08:59 itlabs is offline Search for Posts by itlabs Add itlabs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Greeting message w/o a menu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So in essence, you are looking for an initial announcement, before the inbound call is directed to a Ring Group, right?

01.10.2009 15:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
itl

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Greeting message w/o a menu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, that's correct.

02.10.2009 07:07 itlabs is offline Search for Posts by itlabs Add itlabs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Since this is not directly supported at this moment, I will move this thread to the right sub-forum, so it can be implemented.

02.10.2009 08:44 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: