PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Ring to Mobile Extension when Softphone (SIP) Extension is not Active
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Ring to Mobile Extension when Softphone (SIP) Extension is not Active Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like to be able to divert the calls to my mobile phone when the incoming caller rings my SIP DID for chooses my extension from digital receptionist - ONLY when my softphone SIP client is switched off on my laptop.

02.12.2009 21:09 mobiletelecom is offline Search for Posts by mobiletelecom Add mobiletelecom to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Ring to Mobile Extension when Softphone (SIP) Extension is not Active Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the Call Forwarding section of your extension, enter your mobile number in the "If Unavailable:" field.

Ensure your mobile number can be called via an existing Outbound Route.

03.12.2009 00:45 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: