PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Prefix CID?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Prefix CID? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm wondering if there is anyway to prefix the CID (not CNAM) with a numerical prefix. For example, I want to prefix people who call a certain DID with '99' so their number would show up as 99-111-222-3333 on phone. I forward some numbers to cell phones which don't read CNAM :/

Is something like this possible?

Thanks!

29.08.2009 22:22 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Prefix CID? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is possible, but you need to edit and add some entries in Source View which requires a PRO account.

30.08.2009 13:21 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
cc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Prefix CID? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
It is possible, but you need to edit and add some entries in Source View which requires a PRO account.

Hi Diafora, thanks for the response... I was really hoping I could do this w/o editing the source. It would be sweet if you could add this ability to the web gui - similar to the way the CNAM can be prepended to!

RingCentral allows it (who I'm currently switch from) - but they have other issues - ha.

Thanks!

30.08.2009 23:22 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Then, I will move this over to the Feature Requests section, so it can be reviewed.

31.08.2009 12:04 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: