PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Problem with incoming calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Problem with incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Since around midday (1200 gmt) Friday I am experiencing problems with incoming calls. All incoming trunks are sipgate.
Each incoming call shows twice in the call monitor, the first as AGI. The system log shows each call as hung up immediately.
The phones don't ring at all.
Everything works normally with internal and outgoing.
I have restarted but no change.
Any ideas ?
Ron

09.08.2009 13:26 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Problem with incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have restored your account.

09.08.2009 18:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Problem with incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the help on a Sunday, working ok on my trunk will monitor the others,
Regards
Ron

09.08.2009 19:35 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: