PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Anyone using Siptraffic ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Fragezeichen Anyone using Siptraffic ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Anyone using Siptraffic ?
I just opened an account with them, but am not getting any callerID passed, which is strange because they are just a voicetrading clone (which works ok). I am waiting on a response at the moment, but maybe somebody here already has experience of them.

Response from Siptraffic is just:
'We can forward almost any CLI, as long as it's numerical. However, we cannot make any guarantees.
Example: for setting a CLI from Spain, don't fill in "0034XXX", but "+34XXX.
Kind regards,

Anyone ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 15.07.2009 at 13:29.

08.07.2009 17:24 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Anyone using Siptraffic ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you filled in caller id like this:

username: caller id
password: password:username

This works for voicetrading and sipptraffic should be just another clone. I wanted to use siptraffic because the miimum was only 200 euro buy voicetrading is also available at 200 euro minimum now.

16.07.2009 11:38 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

RE: Anyone using Siptraffic ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Yes I tried setting the same as Voicetrading.
Customer service appears to be the same outfit - no help at all. I cannot find any way to present a CLI, don't know what to do now.
Topped up Voicetrading account but only bank transfer with 500Euro was available, the 200Euro and instant payment options had disappeared !!

16.07.2009 12:01 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

just checked voicetrading, using paypal I can buy 200 euro credit. Maybe it depens on the country you are in.

19.07.2009 14:52 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

No response from customer service as usual, but now after I have paid again by bank transfer all the payment options have come back - very strange !!
With Siptraffic, I still have no idea how to get a callerID !

19.07.2009 16:55 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: