PBXes » English » Providers » RE: fwd not registering anymore? status? options?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bro
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

fwd not registering anymore? status? options? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have about 7 trunks with FWD, I became a paid member to keep my lines with them.

However since friday/saturday July 11 my pbx at pbxes.org is unable to register with the sip server sip.fwdi.net.

the pbx is still able to connect to other voip providers, so it's either a specific problem with FWD or a problem at FWD itself.

Anyone has any news or comments?

I use the fwd to receive calls via ipkall, so I don't really need to use fwd, I can use another sip provider. OR is there a way to connect my pbxes.org directly to ipkall?

Thanks

A

12.07.2009 22:51 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: fwd not registering anymore? status? options? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

if ipkall can forward to a sip address you can forward to your pbxes sip address.

To test fwd try a softphone and use your setting to see if it will connect.

13.07.2009 21:37 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: fwd not registering anymore? status? options? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can definitely connect ipkall to PBXes without any intermediaries. There is even no need to register a trunk from PBXes to ipkall's SIP Proxies.

Just use pure SIP URI forwarding to an inbound route, and then route the call appropriately.

14.07.2009 09:58 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: