PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Call progress
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Fragezeichen Call progress Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,
Just noticed a small problem with my setup, hope someone can see what I'm doing wrong.
After hours my FXOs go to a classic extension which contains the out of hours mobile phone number.
This works fine. However we just noticed today that a second simultaneous caller doesn't get a 'busy tone' as we had expected, but carries on with a 'ringing tone' which seemingly goes nowhere.
Note that the mobile doesn't have voice mail and no other system diverts are set.
My question is ... why doesn't the 2nd caller get a 'busy'

10.06.2009 18:44 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Call progress Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is the state of the Call Waiting option of the mobile phone's Classic extension?

11.06.2009 06:17 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Call progress Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All call forwarding options and call waiting are blank

11.06.2009 08:41 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

I believe the trunk used to call the Mobile number, doesn't properly support Carrier Announcements (183 Session Progress with SDP). Try using another trunk to deliver the call to the Mobile, and note the result.

If you enable the Call Waiting option on the mobile phone's Classic extension, will the second call be delivered properly to the Mobile phone?

11.06.2009 23:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: