PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: trunks going unregistered
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
trunks going unregistered Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It seems that a new problem has began to rear its´ ugly head over the past few weeks.

Many trunks from different providers , particularly on the San Diego PBX hjave began going unregistered. I have a PBX on the NY server and have not seen this issue.

I hope that this is not the same issue that they have run into at Voxalot , and at other places where they have run into the limit of the number of trunk registrations that Asterisk can maintain. It sure looks like the same problem! It would be intgeresting to know how many registrations the San diego PBX is maintaing compared to the other servers. If it is substantially more then it becomes a stronger possibility.

Mark

23.02.2007 07:31 california is offline Search for Posts by california Add california to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: trunks going unregistered Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have improved trunk registration for Premium Accounts on Feb 21 6pm CET. See the remark in the FAQ for details. If you have made any changes since then (i.e. pressed the red bar) the problem should be solved.

23.02.2007 14:57 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: