PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: configuring an aastra 57i CT
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sul
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.01.2007

configuring an aastra 57i CT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

help I just purchase for my birthday an aastra 57I ct to use with the service

Its has sip firmware 2.1.0.2145 Im using it as a standalone phone
Help
Haven't got it to work yet

03.04.2009 13:27 sulieman is offline Search for Posts by sulieman Add sulieman to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: configuring an aastra 57i CT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I hope you can place this IP phone on a Public IP with no Firewall, since as far as I know it does not support STUN or any other NAT traversal method.

Even the newest firmware 2.5 might not help you with its' lack of NAT traversal.

05.04.2009 08:54 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
sul
Grünschnabel

RE: configuring an aastra 57i CT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

its on a public Ip yes correct but firmware 2.1 does anybody have set up details

05.04.2009 14:51 sulieman is offline Search for Posts by sulieman Add sulieman to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

RE: configuring an Aastra 57i CT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since the phone is on a Public IP, its' web interface should be accessible from the WAN side. I suggest you buy some support time, and we will try to help you set it up.

Please consider upgrading its' firmware to the latest version, before the configuration takes place.

06.04.2009 12:47 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
sul
Grünschnabel

i have support time already sir and i will arrange for the upgrade of firmware today thank you

07.04.2009 04:05 sulieman is offline Search for Posts by sulieman Add sulieman to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

The issue is, the IP of the phone happens to be Private not Public, since it resides behind a firewall.

07.04.2009 21:00 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: